Thursday, June 3, 2010

IOU

This is just a reminder for me to write something before the weekend's out. I've been kinda slacking since school let out haha. I've wanted to write something, and it's not like I haven't had the time to...Goodness knows I've been sleeping/bumming around wayyy too much lately. I just haven't set aside time to reflect on things and have been wasting too much time. So if anybody reads this, and I don't have anything posted by Monday...Feel free to scold me. =)

P.S. Computer parts should come in tomorrow. Score.

7 comments:

  1. Uh, YEAH, you huge bum. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES....write please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's monday...yeah...rama de manzano amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'm actually writing atm. Just getting very easily distracted. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I shall finish later today because it's 3:15 and I'm supposed to drive to San Antonio tomorrow morning haha. xp

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol so much for finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. appletree!!! you said we could yell at you!! i want to read....so write!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete