Thursday, July 8, 2010

Preguntas?

So I was browsing blogger like I usually do every day, and it hit me that it has been almost a month since I last posted. Slacker much? Anyways, since I don't really know what to write about, I figured I'd let you do that for me. =p Kinda stole this idea off of espn, where the guy who covers the Big 12-ish conference (which I probably check 20 times a day) answers questions that his readers send in.

Basically, you ask questions below, and I'll answer them in my next post. There's not really any certain topic for this, so just ask whatever you'd like. This is also kind of my way of not caving in to getting a formspring haha. xp

2 comments:

  1. What is your FAVORITE musical and elaborate one why. You can only pick ONE.

    Tell your faith story. You know, when did you fully buy into the whole God thing. and perhaps why you love Catholicism, for good measure.

    Do the list of 25 things that give your life meaning like I did on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite harry potter (book & movie...and they can be different lol) and why.

    childhood dream? like the what do you wanna be when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete