Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Every Blessing You Pour Out...

I am sooo ridiculously blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I have five (hopefully the fifth comes in today...) crazy awesome roommates, my friends...I can't even find a good enough adjective to describe how lucky I am to have you guys...seriously, and my family...even though we don't always see eye to eye...they've always been there for me. Like, I don't even know how I've come to have all of you in my life, but I'm so grateful that I do.

Every blessing...I'll turn back to praise. So thank you God for placing all of these people in my life because each and every one of them has truly been a blessing to me. Thank you for all that we've shared together and be with us as we begin the new school year. Help us with any struggles we may currently be facing that through You, and with the help of each other, we can overcome whatever stands in our way.

Let Love tear down these walls...because You are Love. =)

2 comments: